Occupancy of Units by Owners
- Owners shall use the unit for single family residence purposes.
- Owners shall not make use of their unit in any way which would violate any law, ordinance or regulation of any governmental body.
- Owners may not commit or permit any nuisance, immoral or illegal act in the unit or in or on the grounds.
- Owners may have guests any time they are in residence. If the owner is absent, and the guests are not immediate family, lease rules apply.
- Use is for owners and immediate family or lessees and immediate family only. Immediate family means parents, children, siblings, grandchildren and great-grandchildren only.
- Day guests must be accompanied at all times when using any Promenade facility. Day guests are not allowed when an owner is not in residence.
- All day guest names and planned arrivals must be called in to the concierge desk or guard house to inform them so their entrance can be assured.
- There is a $100 occupancy fee for anyone other than the owner and their immediate family on all leases. There is also a $500 damage deposit required on all leases.
Occupancy of Units by Lessees
- The minimum occupancy period for lessees is three months (90 days). If the lessee does not stay 90 days, then the unit may not be used by anyone other than the owner until the 90-day period has elapsed.
- Lessees may have overnight family or guests visit while they are in residence; however, occupancy may not exceed the maximum capacity, regardless of age or family status (i.e. two bedroom units are limited to six occupants and three bedroom units are limited to eight occupants).
- Day guests must be accompanied at all times when using any Promenade facility. Day guests are not allowed when a lessee is not in residence.
- All day guest names and planned arrivals must be called in to the concierge desk or guardhouse to inform them so their arrival can be assured.
- There is a $100 fee for all leases and a $500 damage deposit required. Leases must be received in the Management office 30 days in advance of the lessee’s arrival.
- Leases are made to one person or a married couple. Additional occupants will be considered guests.
- Lessees may not sublet the unit and may not allow anyone to use the apartment in their absence.
- Beach furniture is for the exclusive use of Promenade residents and their accompanied guests and may not be used to store extra towels, beach bags or other material.
- Beach chairs and umbrellas may not be reserved.
- Beach users are responsible for returning chairs to high ground. Chairs are not permitted in the Gulf waters. Do not remove chairs from the beach. Umbrellas are not to be removed.
- An attendant or lifeguard does not monitor the beach. Use it at your own risk. Never swim alone. The beach is public property up to the high water line.
- Wash sand from feet, shoes and personal items when leaving the beach. Foot showers and hoses are available at the crossover. Tracking sand into the building damages the floors and other furnishings and exhibits extremely poor manners.
- Open fires are prohibited on the beach.
- Topless sunbathing is against Longboat Key Town Codes.
All deliveries, moving vans and contractors must be between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday through Friday. Elevators must be padded for all furniture, appliance deliveries and contractors. Owners will be held responsible for damage caused by delivery agents.
Entry to Units
The Association has the right to access a unit to maintain, repair or replace a portion of the common elements, or any portion of the unit to be maintained by the Association, or to make emergency repairs in a unit to prevent further damage to common elements or another unit. All owners are required to provide two keys to their unit to the office immediately following any key change. Keys will be stored in a locked safe in the condominium office.
In the event of a hurricane, the Town of Longboat Key will issue an order when residents must evacuate. If a resident absolutely refuses evacuation, neither the Police nor the Fire Department will respond to a resident requiring help after refusing evacuation. Adequate notice will be given by the Town for residents to gather a few belongings before leaving the island. Radio and television stations will provide the locations for shelter. All traffic must go south only. No one will be permitted to go north. It will be one way traffic, south only. An announcement will be made via radio and television when it is all clear to return to the island.
Lost and Found
Notify the concierge or management office if you lose or find any article on the premises.
Motorcycles are not to be operated on the premises.
Music and all other sounds, including radios and televisions must be kept at a reasonable level so as not to disturb other residents and shall be turned to a minimum volume between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. Organs or electronically amplified musical instruments are not permitted. Loud noise on balconies and common areas should be avoided, including bidding good night to departing guests. If it is late in the evening, it is recommended that residents bid their guests good night inside the unit.
Owners and lessees may park in the space(s) assigned to the unit they occupy. Guests and additional vehicles must be parked in the spaces marked for GUEST.
Pets of any kind are not permitted on Promenade property. The only exceptions are guide dogs which are protected under the Americans with Disability Act.
- A picnic area with gas grill is available next to the pool for residents and their guests. Another grill area is located in the gazebo on the south side of the building.
- The grills may be used between the hours of 11 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Users are responsible for cleaning the grill and surrounding area and disposing of all trash.
- Music must be kept at a reasonable level so as not to disturb others.
Pool and Spa
The pool area is a high activity area. The rules are necessary for everyone to enjoy the activities and to promote the safety for all. Use of the pool is at the sole risk of the user. The pool is unguarded. Swim at your own risk. Children 12 and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
The spa is restricted to those 12 years of age and older due to the 104+ degree water temperature. Pregnant women and anyone with high or low blood pressure or other heart problems are recommended to avoid use of the spa. Wash sand from your feet and wash the tanning oil off by using the shower before entering the spa.
- No Running
- No Diving
- Allowed: Kickboard for exercise, noodles, arm bands, small inner tubes around waist
Tennis hours are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Lights go out at 10 p.m. so please plan accordingly. Tennis courts are for the exclusive use of Promenade residents and their invited guest. Reservations/registration is required during the October to May season. Players may reserve one court per unit up to 24 hours in advance through the guard. Players must wear tennis shoes only. Any other type of footwear or bare feet is prohibited. Proper tennis attire is required.